- Completion of the application* including the detailed personal statement and a recent passport photograph.
- Last day applications are accepted:
- Fall Semester: August 1
- Spring Semester: December 1
- Summer Semester: April 1
- Payment of a non-refundable application fee:
- $100.00 for early application (before August 15 for January admission, before March 15 for Fall, before December 15 for May);
- $125.00 for regular application (August 15 to October 15 for January admission, March 15 to May 15 for Fall, December 15 to February 15 for May);
- $150.00 for late application (after October 15 for January admission, after May 15 for Fall, after February 15 for May);
- $200 combined application/transcript evaluation fee is required for all students transferring from another Acupuncture or Oriental Medical College.
- Complete official transcripts sent directly to us from all colleges attended. Please send to Admissions Office in Santa Fe.
- Two letters of recommendation from current or past employers, teachers or similar references addressing your ability to pursue study at the Masterís level at Southwest Acupuncture College. No copies, outdated letters, or letters sent to other schools will be accepted. Please address letters to Southwest Acupuncture College. Download the Letter of Recommendation Form. For the form to work correctly please use Adobe Acrobat Reader which can be downloaded for free from here.
- Copy of a driver’s license or birth certificate verifying age (20 years or older).
- A personal interview. This may be done in person or by telephone after applying to the college when all documents have been received.
- Receipt of a $300.00 non-refundable space reservation deposit within three weeks of acceptance into the program (applied to first semester’s tuition).
- Southwest Acupuncture College requires proof of English language competency (written and spoken) of all applicants for admission whose first language is not English (see admissions requirements).
No application will be processed until the Admissions office has received all supporting documents.
A current application is included with every catalog. Additional applications can be obtained by contacting administration at any campus and can be printed from this web site.