The clinical faculty and students at Southwest Acupuncture College believe in treating the whole person and guiding the patient back to life in balance. Towards this end, acupuncture, Chinese herbal medicine, nutrition and patient education are provided. Southwest Acupuncture College maintains a complete Chinese herbal pharmacy and bookstore to meet your medical and informational needs. In the best interest of you, the patient, the college reserves the right to make referrals to other healthcare providers when needed.
The college does not have child care services and children are not allowed in the treatment rooms. Please arrange your appointment at a time when you can come to the clinic alone to enjoy your treatment and benefit from our expert medical care.
We look forward to your continued support in aiding us in our goal of educating independent healthcare practitioners in the field of Oriental medicine.
Southwest College of Acupuncture
Schedule of Patient Fees 2012
- Student Clinic Visit $25 (plus tax)
- SWAC Student Price $15 (plus tax)
- SWAC Immediate Family Member Price $20 (plus tax)
- Private Professional Clinic $60 (plus tax)
- Senior Citizens (55+) $15 (plus tax)
- Cancer/HIV Patients $15 (plus tax)
Payments for Cancer/HIV Patients may be done on a sliding scale.
Please speak to the clinic about your payment.
- Herb Clinic Consultation (herbs extra) $15 (plus tax)
- Loose Herbs: 10 cents per gram; Granulars: 40 cents per gram;
- Patents As Priced. No Refunds on any Herbs
PLEASE NOTE: Payment is due at the time of treatment.
Southwest Acupuncture Clinic charges a fee of $20 for bounced checks
and $17 for missed appointments/late cancellation
(less than 24 hours notice)
* Services may vary at campuses.