Acupuncture Career Opportunities
Boulder/ Denver, Colorado
Santa Fe, New Mexico
Mountain Spirit Integrative Medicine is actively seeking a well-educated, caring, and dedicated professional for the full-time Independent Contractor position of:
DOCTOR of ORIENTAL MEDICINE
and/or PAID LICENSED EXTERN
Qualified Candidate must be NM Licensed Doctor of Oriental Medicine, OR
MSOM Graduate with NCCAOM Examinations to qualify for Licensed Externship
Mountain Spirit is a dynamic team of 21 integrative healthcare professionals who provide quality Primary Care Medicine (Family Nurse Practitioners offering annual exams, prescriptions, sick visits, functional medicine, wellness coaching), Natural Medicine (Acupuncture/Oriental Medicine, Homeopathy, Herbal Medicines), Massage and Manual Therapy Modalities (numerous), Colon Hydrotherapy, Medical Spa Aesthetics (Botanical Facials, LED / Micro-Current Facial Sculpting, Cosmetic Acupuncture, Pharmaceutical Dermal Injections including Botox & Juvederm) and much more.
Since opening our doors in 2005, we are proud to have served over 6,000 unique patients here in Santa Fe! We now routinely welcome an average of 200 new patients to our practice each month, with almost 2,000 New Patient calls received in 2018 alone.
Our team of Practitioners provide care 7 days a week within 11 thoughtfully designed treatment rooms inside 2 beautiful clinics, featuring our new Downtown location. Our Practitioners also enjoy comprehensive support from our Team of 12 Full-Time Staff, as well as plenty of convenient parking at each clinic location.
Our team has the honor of being consistently recognized by our Community among the Best Alternative Healing Practitioners (our founder Dr. Brandon Taylor), Best Alternative Healing Centers (Winner or Top 3, 2016—2018), among Best Acupuncturists (Top 3 2017—2018), and Best Massage (Top 3 2018) in annual Best of Santa Fe polls.
We have developed our exceptional success from 5 primary facets:
Warm friendly staff expertly welcoming patients to care, within our beautifully designed environments, from dedicated practitioners skilled in dynamic modalities; all while earning exceptionally competitive pay, within a Team renowned for contentment and longevity in our employment.
The successful DOM (or Licensed Extern) Candidate must:
* Provide quality and dynamic hour-long Acupuncture and Oriental Medical care independently. This requires offering a wide range of AOM services, including mastery of Acupuncture, Cupping, Moxibustion, TuiNa / handwork; effective and safe prescribing of patent herbal formulas; and at least one AOM microsystem.
* Practice cooperatively with manual/massage therapists, often providing their care with the same patients on the same day. Dialogue together with Primary Care Practitioners and other Allied Health Professionals, both within our team as well as when generating / receiving referrals from other local providers and facilities.
* Provide exceptional, detailed SOAP notation using our Electronic Health Records system. Quality of notation must consistently justify separately identifiable Evaluation & Management “Office Visits” for AOM patient visits, sufficient to meet the notation requirements of all major insurance companies and third party payors.
* Routinely make Patient Care available on a weekly basis, for at least 32 visits per week (up to 50 patient visits per week, at Provider’s discretion) for a minimum of 46 weeks annually.
* Be open to a flexible schedule inclusive of Evening and Weekend appointments.
* Clearly communicate treatment planning with patients, including visit frequency, herbal and nutritional supplementation, nutritional therapies, and lifestyle / wellness coaching.
* Express enthusiasm for the opportunity to earn a base starting pay worth as much as $60,000 or more per year as a DOM (depending on experience level). Even more income potential for Providers who bring their own practice/patients to their work here at Mountain Spirit!
* Be interested and willing to designate Mountain Spirit clinics as his/her exclusive Santa Fe, NM location to offer/provide healthcare services of any kind, for a meaningful period of time.
* Enjoy working with the full diversity of our community and beyond.
Candidates who happen to have the following skills are highly encouraged to apply:
* Successful experience working in a related medical profession and/or integrative clinical setting, within any position as Staff or Provider.
* Demonstrated experience serving a special population or healthcare need. For example: womens health; mens health; fertility promotion; natal care; trauma survivors; cosmetic/aesthetics; geriatrics; rehabilitation; etc.
* Bilingual fluency in Spanish is desired, but not required.
Clinic intends to complete hiring of this IC Position within Fall 2018.
Send a Resume and Detailed Letter of Interest via:
a) Email: msim.practicemanager[at]gmail[dot]com
b) FAX: (505) 986-6005
c) In person or via mail to our primary clinic address (Downtown):
Mountain Spirit Integrative Medicine
303 Paseo de Peralta
Santa Fe, NM 87501
Thank you for considering work with our Clinical Team!
Cornelius, North Caroloina
Attention Acupuncture Practitioners!
Best Acupuncture is seeking 2 Enthusiastic Full Time practitioners, Salary + Incentives
We have 2 amazing employment opportunities for enthusiastic and committed practitioners. Best Acupuncture is located in the beautiful, lakeside town of Cornelius, North Carolina; twenty minutes north of Charlotte.
The ideal candidates are:
• Enthusiastic, compassionate and caring
• Inspired to learn and grow within a team environment
• Desire to be an employee of a well established and reputable business
• Inspired to challenge themselves
• Exceptional listeners who are solutions orientated
Candidates Must Have:
• Certified by the NCCAOM in Acupuncture and/or Oriental Medicine (National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine)
• Licensed (able to obtain licensure) by NCALB (North Carolina Acupuncture Licensing Board)
• Graduate of an accredited acupuncture school
• Evidence of Malpractice/Liability Insurance
In Return, Best Acupuncture offers:
• Salary with a structured incentive program
• Team-centered environment
• Paid vacations
• Full support/administrative staff
• Covered overhead cost (includes marketing, advertising and clinical supplies)
New Graduates encouraged to apply
Qualified candidates should forward resume and cover letter to scarlett[at]bestacupuncture[dot]com
Asheville, North Carolina
Unique opportunity to own a lucrative, all-cash, high-net practice near Asheville, NC. Dedicated patient population built over 18 years of full time, highly reputable practice with herbal inventory. Active wait list and turning 1-2 new clients away per week. Systems in place for successful busy practice. Contact sollay[at]bellsouth[dot]net, or 828-419-0085. https://sellingapractice.com/swb/
Acupuncturist Wanted in Portland, Oregon!
G&L Acupuncture and Wellness Center in Portland, OR is looking for eager acupuncturists to join our team who want to work hard, learn, and grow.
We are looking for acupuncturists comfortable with:
● Traditional Chinese Medicine
● Performing tuina massage
● Prescribing herbal medicine
A willingness to work hard, learn, and adapt is required to succeed. A deep passion for helping people is a must. Must be willing to relocate to Portland, OR, become a licensed acupuncturist in the state of Oregon, and have NCCAOM certification. We are an established and thriving group practice of acupuncturists and massage therapists. At our clinic we provide invaluable training, all facilities and supplies, professional front and back office support, and a great team to work with. We handle all scheduling, insurance, and billing so you can focus on what you do best: helping people.
Full and part-time positions are available. Employment type is employee and pay is based on experience and negotiable. We can assist in applying for work visa if needed. To apply for this position, please send your resume to hiring[at]gandlacupuncture[dot]com for review.
Are you about to graduate and wondering where to start your practice?
I am looking for a bright, motivated individual to join me in my practice, Dragonfly Oriental Medicine. have been in practice for 21 years, 18 years in Hallowell, Maine. My practice is currently in a historic house on the main street of a charming New England town, just up from the Kennebec River. I run two treatment rooms and there is room for expansion. I maintain a full herbal pharmacy. I am looking for the right person to begin to segue into my practice and eventually buy it. Patient retention works better if they know you. Some of my focuses are German Auricular Therapy, Dr. Tan's Balance Method, TCM, Cosmetic Acupuncture , fertility and food. It would be ideal if you had similar training, especially important is knowledge of Chinese Herbs.
I have set up a very strong marketing program which brings in 1-2 new patients each week. Part of marketing includes producing and marketing brand and reputation videos (example: bitly.com/BrettVanCott) for the practice. Part of the sale will include producing 10 brand and reputation videos for you, and marketing them.
In Maine, acupuncture is sometimes covered by insurance. The Maine State employees have great coverage and this practice is only one mile from the State House. Last month my percentage of insurance patients was 67%. This area of Maine is safe and affordable and is a great place to raise a family and enjoy the outdoors. Hallowell is a little gem of culture with many restaurants and other shops.
For more information, please call Brett Vancott at 207-446-3103 .
Santa Fe, NM
SPA TREATMENT ROOM FOR LEASE
Set up your private practice, whether you are Licensed Massage Therapist, Acupuncturist or a Chiropractor this location is for you! We are offering a month to month lease for ONLY $350 which includes utilities. Treatment rooms include a hydraulic table, granite counter top with porcelain sink, hot & cold running water. The spa has its own dedicated waiting room.
Our lovely Retirement Community at 500 Rodeo Road is centrally located in Santa Fe. Our community has over 150 residents & over 50 employees. Our Main Clubhouse has a Fitness Center, Salon and Restaurant which is open to the public. The lobby offers water, coffee & cookies for you & your clientele.
Please inquire to 505-428-7769 or wwalter[at]montecitosantafe[dot]com
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Looking for a space to start your business look no further!
This space is the space for you! it is located in a great area. There are several businesses located within the same building. They consist of a salon, a yoga studio, a cross-fit gym, an Acupuncture clinic and a great BBQ place.
The space is located on 7528 4th ST NW ste in the city of Los Ranchos de Albuquerque, NM.
It is $370/month for rent and property tax is included.
The place is shared with another individual, who works as an Esthetician. I am looking for someone who is willing to take over my portion of the lease. Please contact me via email AT sarah[at]sbbodyworkabq[dot]com if you are interested.
Salt Lake City, Utah
East West Health is looking for a full-time, licensed acupuncturist in Utah. Join a passionate team of both eastern and western trained medical providers who utilize functional medicine, stem cell therapy, and health coaching with TCM. The right individual will be a dynamic communicator, a team player, smart, and willing to learn how to read functional labs. You will also always be creating a bigger and better future for yourself and for the patients you serve.
The right candidate will have eight core mindsets. If you are someone who resonates with these mindsets, I would love to have a conversation about an exciting future in healthcare. How do these mindsets relate to you?
- Mindset #1: Your purpose is to help as many people as possible get as healthy as possible with natural medicine. Every day, you are making advancements in your ability to grow as a practitioner and entrepreneur to create healthcare that will make a bigger impact.
- Mindset #2: You are committed to taking 100% responsibility for your own health and well- being. You wake up every day with a renewed commitment to experiment on yourself so that you can discover where real health can be found.
- Mindset #3: Your target is to find and treat the root cause because you realize that treating symptoms will only get you so far. Your examination, testing, lab reviews, and learning are always expanding and you are using the best resources possible to identify and remove causal agents.
- Mindset #4: You enter every patient encounter in a heart-centered flow state which allows you to be creative and to deeply connect with those you serve. Your work brings you significant enjoyment and you feel refreshed by your ability to provide meaningful care.
- Mindset #5: You see that having certainty and clear communication creates 90% of your results. What you say is powerful and can transform an ordinary treatment into a life changing experience because of the confidence you inspire your patients with.
- Mindset #6: You see that office systems continually lead to better outcomes because they provide a container which allows you to perform your best work. Systems create a more meaningful patient experience and reduce your workload.
- Mindset #7: You understand that healing is a unique process every individual must go through in order to grow. You are simply there as a guide who can direct the patient on the correct path for lasting results that move them in a brighter, healthier future.
- Mindset #8: You are finding breakthroughs in new and expanding technology which includes new acupuncture methods, communication tools, office systems and diagnostic testing. You can see the freedom that technology can provide you and your patients when it is properly utilized.
To apply, please send one page or less about yourself and your personal mission in healthcare, along with 3 eferences and your resume. Please spend some time researching the clinic at acueastwest.com to get acquainted with the philosophy and treatments that we offer.
Office Space in Tech Center
SkinRX & Wellness Center, a conveniently located skin care & wellness center which has an integrative, holistic community of practitioners has a space available for an acupuncturist. We have had an acupuncturist in the office since our inception in 2005. Our current acupuncturist will be transitioning out of our office in August 2018. She has an established practice, and is willing to pass along her book of business. She practices 5 elements. Currently, the office is available every day but Thursdays, until she transitions out in August, then it will be available Full Time. We are also open to subleasing on a Part Time basis as a second office location.We hope our healthy and happy team environment in a growing healing center is the right fit for you! *At least 2+ years of working experience preferred.
- unbeatable lease that you can easily afford
- wide variety of opportunities to grow your clientele
- professional, yet comfortable center that embraces your unique being and supports out of the box thinking
- cross referral relationships within community of practitioners
- exceptional opportunity for established practitioners
Must be inspired to take action to grow your business and willing to work in a supportive team environment. Acceptance based upon interview with owner who hand selects all lessees to ensure high quality, professional growth oriented team. Room approximately 120 sq. ft. Serious inquiries only. Easy to work with - flat rates. References required.
skinRx & body wellness
Southwest Acupuncture College (SWAC) does not endorse any of these solicitations. SWAC does not guarantee the accuracy of this information, assumes no responsibility for its content or use, and shall not be liable for any losses caused by such reliance upon such information, including and not limited to incidental and consequential damages.
Southwest Acupuncture College Career Opportunities
Santa Fe, NM -
Experienced Teachers and Strong Clinicians Needed
Southwest Acupuncture College is currently seeking instructors for the Fall 2018 semester. Is your specialty Chinese Pharmacology, OBGYN, Tui-na, or Chinese Herbology? Would you like to be a clinic supervisor or maybe there is a specialty topic you are excited to instruct?
Have fun sharing your expertise!
Now Accepting Resumes
Minimum 5 years of clinical experience and license required
Ranking and salary commensurate with educational background, clinical and / or teaching experience, professional development (writing and research), continued education, professional association membership, licensing and credentials. Please contact the Academic Dean at the campus of your choice.
To apply, send a letter of interest and curricula vitae to:
Southwest Acupuncture College
Susan Chaney, PhD
Academic Dean, Santa Fe Campus
Click to email
Corine Danchik, Academic Dean
6630 Gunpark Drive, Suite 200, Boulder, Colorado 80301
Phone: 303.581.9955 x 1106 Fax: 303.581.9944
Click here to email.