Acupuncture Career Opportunities
Sheridan, WY -
Successful acupuncture and Chinese medical clinic for sale. Valuable mentoring offered during transition. Valued at $46,714, offered at $38,500. Buyer must have own financing. Serious inquiries may contact by email: pra[at]actaccess[dot]net
Des Moines- Iowa Acupuncturist needed.
Location: Des Moines, Iowa
Description: Provide professional acupuncture services through assessment, planning, intervention and evaluation of clients. Meet the needs of clients through communication, coordination, and documentation.
• Assess, treat, and evaluate clients of Des Moines Acupuncture Clinic within the scope of the Acupuncturists Practice Act for the State of Iowa.
• Communicate effectively with client, family, physician, referral sources, team members, peers, support staff and management through written and verbal means.
• Assist in creating a calm and healing environment for clients and staff.
• Ensure compliance with applicable regulatory guidelines and requirements.
• Provide exemplary customer service.
• Maintains supplies and equipment in a clean, safe and functional condition.
• Demonstrates computer literacy for communicating with patient and staff. Complies with NCCAOM and state of Iowa regulatory requirements and standards of care.
• Performs the responsibilities of other’s, if needed, including marketing, clerical and reception duties, to maintain efficient departmental operations, as required.
• Graduate of an accredited or approved school of Acupuncture or Traditional Chinese Medicine.
• Licensed acupuncturist in the State of Iowa.
• National board certification by NCCAOM as a Diplomate of Acupuncture.
• National board certification by NCCAOM as a Diplomate of Herbology
• National Provider Identification (NPI) required.
• Have no adverse reporting in the national practitioner databank.
• Proficient observation, excellent assessment skills and ability to articulate findings.
• Know how to clinically apply Tongue and Pulse Diagnosis.
• Κnow how to clinically apply methods and styles such as, Dr. Tan and Master Tung.
• Comfortable with public speaking, marketing on FB Live, and You Tube Videos.
• Minimum of three (3) years of practice experience preferred. New grads are welcome to apply.
• Acupuncturist with functional medicine training or experience in an integrated clinic or healthcare setting preferred.
·Primary Location: 531 40th Street, Des Moines, Iowa 50312
Scheduled Weekly Hours: 40
Workdays: Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri
Working Hours Start: 9:00 AM
Working Hours End: 6:00 PM
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the time
How to Apply
Interested candidates should contact
• only through email - goodhealthdsm[at]gmail[dot]com and in the Subject: “Hire Me at DMAC!”
• a one page resume
• a recent color picture
• your social media links, including LinkedIn
• 3 professional references - including phone and email contact information
San Diego, CA - Elevated Chiropractic has an Independent Contractor position available immediately in a multi-disciplinary clinic in Point Loma. You would be working with two chiropractors, an acupuncturist and a massage therapist. This is a great opportunity for a new graduate or someone looking to start their own practice.
-Professional work ethic
You are required to be in-network with insurance companies including but not limited to American Specialty Health, Blue Shield, Anthem Blue Cross, United Healthcare, Aetna and Optum. You will also be able to utilize the front office staff and biller.
In order to be considered, please email info[at]elevatedchiropractic[dot]com the following:
-A cover letter introducing yourself and explaining why you feel like you would be a good fit for our office
3555 Kenyon St.
San Diego, CA 92110
P: (858) 888-5775
F: (888) 557-2908
Santa Fe, NM -
Englewood CO- Established Chiropractic Office has room for rent.
Room For Rent in South Metro Denver in established chiropractic clinic: Looking for an independent acupuncturist/massage therapist business or other holistic or complementary alternative medical healers and practitioners. We are looking to partner with the practitioner and refer our patients directly to them.
- Great moral character: Integrity, kindness, compassion
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
- Holistic approach to healing
- Current CO State license in good standing (Diplomat preferred)
- Liability & Business Insurance required
- One month rent plus deposit
- Available 10/02/2017
- Flat rate rent no percentages!
- Reception & Kids area
- Convenient and easily accessible location (I-25/County Line Rd)
- Free parking
- Direct Referrals
- Paid utilities (scheduling and cc processing not included)*
- Janitorial service
- approx 100 sq ft 8Wx12L
Practitioner will need to provide equipment, furnishings, scheduling, credit card payments, book keeping etc. If the practitioner requests administrative functions be provided by landlord, rent rate will be adjusted and discussed. Contact: englewood[at]twwclinics[dot]com
Santa Fe, NM - Mountain Spirit Integrative Medicine is actively seeking a well-qualified individual for the part- to full-time Independent Contractor position of:
DOCTOR of ORIENTAL MEDICINE
Qualified Candidate must be a NM Licensed Doctor of Oriental Medicine.
Preference is given to those DOMs who are dually trained currently and/or past licensed Registered Nurses, allopathic medical providers, and/or medical assistants.
Mountain Spirit is a dynamic team of 21 integrative healthcare professionals who provide quality Primary Care Medicine (Family Nurse Practitioners offering annual exams, prescriptions, sick visits, wellness coaching), Natural Medicine (Acupuncture/Oriental Medicine, Homeopathy, Herbal Medicines), Massage and Manual Therapy Modalities, Colon Hydrotherapy, Medical Spa Aesthetics (Botanical Facials, LED / Micro-Current Facial Sculpting, Cosmetic Acupuncture, Pharmaceutical Dermal Injections including Botox & Juvederm) and much more.
Since opening our doors in 2005, we are proud to have served over 5 ,000 patients, and now routinely welcome more than 100 new patients to our practice each month. Our team of Practitioners provide care 7 days a week within 11 thoughtfully designed treatment rooms inside 2 beautiful clinics, featuring our new Downtown expansion. Our Practitioners enjoy comprehensive support from our Team of 8 Full-Time Staff, as well as plenty of convenient parking at each clinic location. Out team has the honor of being recognized among the Best Alternative Healing Practitioners (our founder Dr. Brandon Taylor), Best Alternative Healing Centers, and Best Acupuncturists, in the 2016 & 2017 Best of Santa Fe polls.
We have developed our exceptional success by providing effective medical treatments and warm friendly staff within beautiful environments while offering competitive pay for all members of our Team.
The successful DOM (or DOM/Allopath) Candidate must:
* Provide quality and dynamic hour-long Acupuncture and Oriental Medical care independently. This requires offering a wide range of AOM services, including mastery of Acupuncture, Cupping, Moxibustion, TuiNa / handwork; effective and safe prescribing of patent herbal formulas; and at least one AOM microsystem.
* Practice cooperatively with manual/massage therapists, often providing care the same day. Dialogue together with Primary Care Practitioners and other Allied Health Professionals, both within our team as well as when generating / receiving referrals from other local providers and facilities.
* Provide exceptional, detailed SOAP notation using our Electronic Health Records system. Quality of notation must consistently justify separately identifiable Evaluation & Management "Office Visits" for AOM patient visits, sufficient to meet the notation requirements of all major insurance companies and third party payors.
* Routinely make Patient Care available on a weekly basis, for at least 30 and up to 40 patient visits per week; at least 46 weeks annually.
* Be open to a flexible schedule inclusive of Evening and Weekend appointments.
* Clearly communicate treatment planning with patients, including visit frequency, herbal and nutritional supplementation, nutritional therapies, and lifestyle / wellness coaching.
* Enjoy working with the full diversity of our community and beyond
Candidates with the following skills are highly encouraged to apply:
* Successful experience working in a related medical profession and/or integrative clinical setting.
* Demonstrated experience serving a special population or healthcare need. For example: womens health; mens health; fertility promotion; natal care; trauma survivors; cosmetic/aesthetics; geriatrics; rehabilitation; etc.
* Bilingual fluency in Spanish is desired, but not required.
Please send a Resume and Letter of Interest via:
b) FAX: (505) 986-6005
c) In person or via mail to our address:
Mountain Spirit Integrative Medicine
303 Paseo de Peralta
Santa Fe, NM 87501
Lone Tree, CO- Whole Health Center is looking for an acupuncturist to work Saturdays and Sundays, and serve as an acupuncture assistant during the week. This is a full-time position, which comes with great benefits: health insurance, paid holidays, paid vacation, retirement program, profit-sharing, and free acupuncture, chiropractic, and massage services. Full-time acupuncture position in the future.
Acupuncture commission is 40%, assistant position $14 per hour.
Wheat Ridge, CO-
Coralville, IA -
Omaha, NE -
Colorado - Practice Coverage for CO Licensed Acupuncturists Sep-Nov 2017
18 years experienced CO-Licensed and Insured DAOM candidate, NCCAOM certified in Acupuncture and Chinese Herbology, insured and CPR certified, available to cover practices 30-50 patients/week, percentage basis of acupuncture and herbs, ready to sign non-compete agreement. Favored treatment styles can train before assignment, capable to run a herbal and nutritional pharmacy, and work together in solo or team setting. 3 weeks or
longer assignments preferred. Have reliable truck for travel.
text or call (505) 688-9214
Denver, CO - Denver Community Acupuncture would like to expand their clinic hours,
and are looking for an acupuncturist to work on Fridays from 2-6 and Sundays from
9-2. They are a busy clinic and treat returning patients every 15 minutes. You
would also have the opportunity to sell Chinese herbal formulas and
supplements from the apothecary and earn a commission on your sales. You must
be organized, compassionate, punctual, and focused. They provide you with reception
assistance and a room stocked with acupuncture supplies, so you are set up for success!
If you would like to know more about our clinic, please visit their website:
If you are interested in this position, please email your resume with
references to katebarryacupuncture[at]gmail[dot]com.
Englewood, CO -
Southwest Acupuncture College (SWAC) does not endorse any of these solicitations. SWAC does not guarantee the accuracy of this information, assumes no responsibility for its content or use, and shall not be liable for any losses caused by such reliance upon such information, including and not limited to incidental and consequential damages.
Southwest Acupuncture College Career Opportunities
Share your passion and expertise for Oriental Medicine!
Santa Fe, NM -
Southwest Acupuncture College is currently seeking instructors in the areas of Pediatrics and OBGYN for the Spring 2018 semester.
Minimum 5 years of clinical experience with Pediatrics as well as OBGYN, and license required. Ranking and salary commensurate with educational background, clinical and / or teaching experience, professional development (writing and research), continued education, professional association membership, licensing and credentials.
To apply, email letter of interest and curricula vitae to:
Susan Chaney, PhD
Academic Dean, Santa Fe Campus
Click to email
Experienced Teachers and Strong Clinicians Needed
Now Accepting Resumes
Minimum 5 years of clinical experience and license required
Nutrition, Tui-na, Chinese Herbology, Practice Management, Acupuncture Technique Classes and Specially Topics, Clinical Supervision and more!
Ranking and salary commensurate with educational background, clinical and / or teaching experience, professional development (writing and research), continued education, professional association membership, licensing and credentials. Please contact the Academic Dean at the campus of your choice.
To apply, send a letter of interest and curricula vitae to:
Southwest Acupuncture College
Santa Fe Campus
Susan Chaney, Academic Dean
1622 Galisteo Street, Santa Fe, New Mexico 87505
Phone: 505.438.8884 x 1004 Fax: 505.438.8883
Click here to email.
Corine Danchik, Academic Dean
6630 Gunpark Drive, Suite 200, Boulder, Colorado 80301
Phone: 303.581.9955 x 1106 Fax: 303.581.9944
Click here to email.